To edit the FSPro wind matrix:
- From the Analysis List page, select the FSPro analysis for which you want to modify the winds.
- Click View Information. The General FSPro Information page appears.
- From the left menu, select . The FSPro Winds page appears.
- Review the time filter.
- Review the calm weight and calm threshold.
- Click Wind Rose to review a graphical representation of the existing wind matrix.
- To add a row, click Add Row. WFDSS generates a row at the bottom of the matrix.
- To edit a bin, select the number you want to modify, then enter the new number.
- To delete a row, click Delete Row. The bottom row of the matrix is removed.
- When satisfied, click Save Winds and document your decision in the analysis notes.
Last updated on 8/9/2010 5:51:39 PM.