About WFDSS Lite
WFDSS Lite is a mobile website available to all WFDSS users from their cell phones and tablet devices at:
The current WFDSS Lite implementation differs from the full WFDSS application. There is no access to:
- Map pages
- Analysis Maps (You can view a list of analyses, analysis status, and general analysis information only.)
- Intelligence information
- Data management information
NOTE: WFDSS Lite is a secure (https) website. Secure websites require that the user’s computer (in this case the mobile device) and the web servers identify one other. This ‘digital handshake’ occurs through an exchange of cookies and certificates. If WFDSS Lite is not displaying on your device (or stuck in a ‘login loop’) you should work through your agency's Internet Technology (IT) department to see if you have permissions to edit your mobile devices browser settings to accept cookies, certificates, TLS connections and so forth.
WFDSS Lite functionality includes:
- A login screen. WFDSS users who already have an account can login, and retrieve user name and/or password if needed. Your WFDSS Lite user name and password are the same as your WFDSS application username and password.
- Incident List page. WFDSS users can select a specific incident and view summary information, and their existing filters. This includes:
- Accept and transfer incident ownership.
- View all Incident Information page information, except Landscape Data Source and National Significance information.
- Activate an Incident Menu List.
- Analysis List page. Depending on your role, you can:
- Request an Analyst-Assisted Fire Behavior analysis.
- View Relative Risk and Organization Assessment results and note information for an incident. Image and graphic components are currently unavailable.
- Upload images.
- Request an Incident KMZ.
- View incident contact information.
- Modify incident privileges.
- View the Incident History List.
- View Incident Objectives and Requirements.
- View the Incident Course of Action.
- View the Estimated Final Cost
- View the Incident Decision, including the ability to zoom-in on uploaded images (such as analysis results or maps).
- Initiate the Incident Decision review and approval process.
- Accept, approve, and/or reject Incident Decisions.
- Perform Periodic Assessments.
- View Reports.
- Administrative Perspective page. Depending on your role, you can:
- View and modify the User List.(Administrators, GA Editors, Help Desk)
- Grant roles to users.(Administrators, GA Editors)
- Reset passwords. (Administrators, GA Editors, Help Desk)
- Broadcast message.s (Administrators)
- Email information to groups.(Administrators, GA Editors)
- View and respond to user feedback. (Support)
- View and refresh properties on the Support page.(Support)
- Submit Feedback. All roles can provide feedback to the WFDSS HelpDesk.
- Log off the WFDSS Lite mobile website.
Last updated on 10/10/2016 2:57:44 PM.