To create a new Report Template
- Select an Incident from the Incident List.
- Click View Information.
- Click the tab. The Report List page appears.
- Click Create. The Create a New Report page appears.
- Type the report name. The report name cannot contain an apostrophe or backslash.
- Select the report type.
- Click Create. A message appears saying the template is created. Click Return to return to the Report List. If the Create button is disabled, you do not have privileges to create a new report template for this incident.
- Type a report template name that does not exceed 64 characters.
- Select Visible or Personal Use.
- Type a template tooltip that summarizes the template purpose for others.
- Type a description, if appropriate.
- Select a Geographic Area, Agency, and Unit, if you are a Data Manager, GA Editor, or National Editor. If you are an Incident Owner, these fields are disabled to you and will be completed by a Data Manager, GA Editor, or National Editor.
- Click Save to save the report template and return to the Report List, or click Return to return to the Report List.
Last updated on 8/27/2019 11:52:50 AM.